Skip to content
- Final Budget:: $9,500
- Square Feet:: 1000 sq.ft.
- Contract Type:: Garden Design (CM)
- Chief Designer:: Spencer Matthew Bennington
- Location:: Anchorage, Alaska
The images in the slider above represent different stages of the exterior remodeling that we did:
- Just see how the huge yard of this Alaskan house looked before – it was all but a misused canvas
- After – we hedged the inner part of the garden and decorated it with some nice rocks and Bonica roses
- Front porch after – the decor on the outside of the house was made to be similar in its look to the house. It just makes sense.
- After – pathway leading from the front porch to the right side of the house was orderly hedged and spruced
- Backyard before – the garden was full of weeds and the plants planted years before were dying
- After – we’ve cleaned up all the weed, replanted and installed new flower beds
- After – the pond is a great spot to sit and have a tea and enjoy the view
- Backyard after became a place for taking a joyful stroll